Convenient audit ready web-based reporting tool to monitor monthly regulatory changes. Subscribe to one of the following bundles to start with to be able to add any additional part as desired to tailor your regulatory monitoring portfolio to ensure compliance by identifying your compliance obligations.
EASA regulations have huge impact on all those working in the aviation sector. Updates have to be monitored and essential requirements need to be implemented in daily business.
EASA Regulation updates on a monthly consolidated basis easily managed by you with AMAS InSight Aviation Safety Regulation reporting tool - cloud based.
AMAS InSight supports organizations by having processes in place to identify new and changed laws, regulations, standards and other compliance obligations to ensure on-going compliance. Furthermore it is a handy companion during your processes to evaluate the impact of the identified changes and implement any changes in the management of the compliance obligations.
You can assign responsibilities, track changes, follow up on implementation - nothing gets missed!
- Legal horizon scanning.
- Identify new and changed laws & regulations.
- Assign responsibilities, track changes, follow up on implementation - nothing gets missed.
- Web-based cloud solution
- onthly Email notification service (reporting) of changes and updates within the subscribed libraries.
- Convenient presentation to identify quickly differences/changes to the previous revision.
- Documentation (Assign responsibilities, track changes, follow up on implementation)
- Various search and filter functions.
- My notes (write a personal notes)
- Export function to open office.
- Responsive design (Desktop, Mobile, iPad/tablet)
- Support (software) - Online Ticketsystem
- Support (advisory services) - Call an advisory expert (chargeable)
AMAS InSight BASIC plan - baseline for individuals or small organisations.
Each kit comes with one (1) named user licence included. You can add up to 4 licences (5 total) to your BASIC plan. If you need more than 5 user please choose our AMAS InSight BUSINESS plan. As an InSight BASIC plan subscriber you can easily add any additional Part or library to your regulatory compliance monitoring portfolio.
AMAS InSight BUSINESS plan - best value for mid-sized organisations
Each kit comes with six (6) named users included. You can add up to 19 users (25 total) to your BUSINESS plan. If you need more than 25 users please choose our AMAS InSight PROFESSIONAL plan. As an InSight BUSINESS plan subscriber you can easily add any additional Part or library to your regulatory compliance monitoring portfolio.
AMAS InSight PROFESSIONAL plan - more users, complex OPS and premium services for large organisations
Each kit comes with twenty-one (26) named users included. You can add up to 24 users (50 total) to your PROFESSIONAL plan. If you need more than 50 users please contact our sales team for an individual ENTERPRISE plan. As an InSight BUSINESS plan subscriber you can easily add any additional Part or library to your regulatory compliance monitoring portfolio.
Pre-defined bundles suitable for your specific operations
- AOC including the following Parts: M/CAMO, CC, DEF Air Ops, ARO, ORO, CAT, SPA and SERA
- NCC including the following Parts: DEF Air Ops, ARO, ORO, SPA, NCC and SERA
- SPO including the following Parts: DEF Air Ops, ARO, ORO, SPA, NCC, NCO, SPO and SERA
MX (Continuing Airworthiness) including the following Parts: M/CAMO, 145, 66, 147 and T
MX (Initial Airworthiness) including the following Parts: 21, 26 and CS-26
- ATO including the following Parts: FCL, ORA and SERA
- DTO including the following Parts: FCL, DTO and SERA
- Purchase one-year AMAS subscription,get 2 months free!
White label - if you want your own logo branded portal and additional support services via phone during regular business hours we recommend AMAS InSight BUSINESS or AMAS InSight PROFESSIONAL where its included.
Monitoring and Reporting Interval: monthly
Subscription period and fee: annually (if you prefer "monthly" please choose our BUSINESS offer) / subscription renewal annually or monthly according to your service plan.
Payment: invoiced upfront according to your service plan.
The subscription is starting on the first day of the following month after the date of purchase.
AMAS InSight Aviation Safety Regulations reporting tool // STARTER kit
AeroEx GmbH’s General Terms and Conditions of Sale (GT&C) apply.
AeroEx distribute on a regular basis the documentation of regulation and standard amendments, revisions and directives as published by each responsible organization (e.g. EASA).
AeroEx keep currency and accuracy of its publication in accordance with the officially published regulations and standards.
The subscription shall be valid as defined in the product description and thereafter renewed annually, unless terminated by either Party with three (3) months' notice.