Add to your subscribed AMAS portal comprehensive up to date compliance libraries e.g. EASA Regulations and Industry Standards ready to use in your selected web based application.
AeroEx shall on a regular basis, as set out in the included Compliance Libraries below, maintain the Compliance Libraries with amendments, revisions and directives as published by each responsible organization.
AeroEx shall be responsible for the currency and accuracy of its content inputs to the Compliance Library in accordance with the officially published regulations and standards.
All relevant Subparts and Acceptable Means of Compliance to the above regulations and standards are included in the Compliance Libraries.
Monitoring Interval: monthly
Subscription period and fee / renewal: annually
Payment: invoiced upfront
AMAS Compliance Libraries (Add-on)
Only with an existing AMAS service plan combinable.
AeroEx GmbH’s General Terms and Conditions of Sale (GT&C) apply.
AeroEx distribute on a regular basis the documentation of regulation and standard amendments, revisions and directives as published by each responsible organization (e.g. EASA).
AeroEx keep currency and accuracy of its publication in accordance with the officially published regulations and standards.
The subscription shall be valid as defined in the product description and thereafter renewed annually, unless terminated by either Party with three (3) months' notice.
PLEASE CAREFULLY REVIEW THIS ENTIRE AGREEMENT BEFORE USING THE SITE.
If AeroEx and you or your employer have executed a Commercial Use License Agreement governing use of AeroEx Compliance Library, these Terms are to be considered altered as set forth in that agreement.
- AeroEx means AeroEx GmbH, Grünaustrasse 24, CH-9470 Buchs, Switzerland, or third-party providers of content and services to AeroEx.
- AeroEx Compliance Library means the contents and services provided by AeroEx and AeroEx partners pursuant to the Site.
- License means the license granted in Section 2.
- Member, you, your means the individual identified in the Registration Information.
Subject to the compliance with all of the terms and conditions of these Terms, AeroEx grants you a nonexclusive, nontransferable limited license to access and use AeroEx Compliance Library as per subscription plan.
Intent of this License
This License is meant to provide one user, you, with access to AeroEx Compliance Library content for your use within your organization. It is solely for use by the individual user identified in the Registration Information. Use is subject to that restriction, and as noted under Section 8 Guidelines for Use of the Content below.
By accessing AeroEx Compliance Library you agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form and to keep the Registration Information accurate, current and complete. If Registration Information is found not to be accurate, current or complete, or if AeroEx has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is not accurate, current or complete, AeroEx has the right to suspend or terminate your access and refuse any and all current or future use of AeroEx Compliance Library.
The products and the contents of the Site, including without limitation, the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons and images, videos, software, code, product reviews and other content comprising the Site, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are protected by Swiss and international copyright laws. In addition, the entirety of this Site is a work owned by AeroEx and is protected by Swiss and international copyright laws. Copyright 2019 AeroEx GmbH All rights reserved.
Content and reports prepared by AeroEx provides customers with an updated and easy-to-access publication. It combines the text of the official published regulations with the related Acceptable Means of Compliance (AMC) (including the amendments) currently adopted by the European Aviation Agency and published on their website.(https://www.easa.europa.eu/document-library/regulations)
However, this is not an official publication and AeroEx accepts no liability for damage of any kind resulting from the risks inherent in the use of this data.
EU copyright notice “© European Union, http://eur-lex.europa.eu/ , 1998-2019 – provided by AeroEx”
You acknowledge and agree that all proprietary rights in AeroEx Compliance Library shall remain property of AeroEx and you do not acquire rights therein except as specifically provided in Section 2.
You agree that questions or comments you submit to AeroEx Compliance Library along with the answers associated with them shall become the property of AeroEx for use as AeroEx sees fit.
Our Site may contain links to our affiliates and links to non-affiliated, third-party websites. These links are provided solely for your convenience. If you choose to utilize any of these links, you will leave our Site.
AeroEx has not reviewed these third-party websites and does not control and is not responsible for any of these websites or their content. AeroEx does not make any representations about any third-party websites, or any information, software or other products or materials found on such websites. If you access any of the third-party websites linked to our Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Use of Our Site
Your use of our Site shall be for lawful purposes only. You shall not use our Site for illegal purposes or for the transmission of material that is unlawful, harassing, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, distasteful, offensive, controversial or otherwise objectionable, or that infringes or may infringe the intellectual property or rights of AeroEx or another or that violates any international, federal, state, or local law. You understand and acknowledge that AeroEx may, at its sole discretion, terminate your access to the Site, without notice, if we believe you have in any way violated the Terms.
If you use our Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password, or from your IP address.
Guidelines for Use of the Content
The License is solely for use by the individual identified in the Registration Information.
Authorized Use of AeroEx Compliance Library content:
Restrictions on Use of AeroEx Compliance Library content:
- Read. You may read as much AeroEx Compliance Library content as you choose
- Print/Copy of Guides/Manuals. Unless explicitly stated otherwise in AeroEx Compliance Library content, you may make a single printed copy of content for your personal use. You may share the printed copy with others in your organization; however, others may not make additional copies of content without a License from AeroEx.
- Unless explicitly stated otherwise in AeroEx Compliance Library content, you may make up to five printed copies of a newsletter article or notification. You may share the printed copies with others in your organization; however, others may not make additional copies of content without a License from AeroEx.
- Save. You may save content to your personal computing device(s), but you may not save them to a shared network drive, intranet, Internet or similar location to which others would be allowed use.
- Copyright Notices. You must retain copyright notices appearing on AeroEx Compliance Library content
- Comments. You must be the author of any comments you post on the site AeroEx, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to remove postings and/or terminate the license of any Member who AeroEx believes has violated the terms or abused the intent of the license; including, but not limited to, posting profanities, hate speech, potentially libelous statements, marketing promotions or publishing third-party content without permission.
- Share or Email. Unless otherwise allowed in this section, you may not share AeroEx Compliance Library content through electronic messaging or post means with others inside or outside of your organization.
- Incorporate into Other Uses. You may not incorporate AeroEx Compliance Library content into documents, reports, training materials, or other applications.
- Disassemble. You may not disassemble, decompile or otherwise derive source code from AeroEx Compliance Library.
- Translations. You may not translate AeroEx Compliance Library Content into another language.
- Infringe. You may not use AeroEx Compliance Library in any manner that infringes the intellectual property or other rights of another party.
- Use in Commercial Manner. You may not provide AeroEx Compliance Library content to any party outside of your organization unless you have a Commercial Use License.
- Use Your Credentials. You may not allow others to access the site using your user name or password.
- Substitute. You may not disseminate, publish or use AeroEx site content in a manner that would be competitive with, or substitute for, the purchase of additional Licenses by others in your organization. For example, you may not post AeroEx Compliance Library content on an intranet or hard copy for the sole purpose of allowing others in your organization to repurpose the content for their own use.
Sharing Your Content and Information on Our Site
By sending us any ideas, comments, suggestions, questions or other material, you grant us an unrestricted, royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute such material with or without your name in any manner, including in connection with our business, and you also agree that we are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose.
You agree that no comments or other information submitted by you to AeroEx will violate any personal or proprietary right of any third party (including, without limitation, copyright and trademark rights). You agree that no comments or other information submitted by you to AeroEx will be libelous, obscene, harassing, abusive or otherwise unlawful. You agree that you shall remain solely liable for the contents of any comments or other information submitted by you to AeroEx.
Limitations on Liability
NEITHER AEROEX NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, SERVICING, UPDATING OR DELIVERING THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF USERS' ACCESS, USE, OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED TO OUR SITE, OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON OUR SITE IS PROVIDED AS IS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
You acknowledge and agree that there may be interruptions in service or events that are beyond our control. While we use reasonable efforts to keep the Site accessible, we do not guarantee, and shall have no liability for, any unavailability of the Site including but not limited to the following: (i) caused by outages to any public Internet backbones, networks or servers, (ii) caused by any failures of your equipment, systems or local access services, (iii) for previously scheduled maintenance, or (iv) relating to events beyond our control such as strikes, riots, insurrection, fires, floods, explosions, war, governmental action, labor conditions, earthquakes, natural disasters, or interruptions in Internet services to an area where our or your servers are located or co-located. Because we do not control the security of the Internet or other networks you use to access the Site, we are not responsible for any data lost during transmission. Contact us at email@example.com for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available to you. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. You agree that any cause of action or claim that you may have relating to our Site must be made or instituted within one year of when the cause of action or claim accrued.
This Site, the contents, and referral sites and the products and services described therein are designed to provide reasonably accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. It is made available with the understanding that AeroEx is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting or other professional service. If legal advice or other expert service is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.
Due to the constantly changing nature of published regulations or other source, it is impossible to guarantee the total and absolute accuracy of the material contained herein. AeroEx cannot and does not assume any responsibility for omissions, errors, misprinting or ambiguity contained on this Site, the products and services described herein, or the content of referral sites or the products and services which may be offered on referral sites.
AeroEx shall not be held liable in any degree for any loss, damage or injury caused by any such omission, error, misprinting or ambiguity present on this site, the products and services described herein, or the content of referral sites and the product and services described therein.
Third party providers that recommend AeroEx Compliance Library and related services to you and/or subsidize your access to AeroEx Compliance Library, in whole or in part, are not responsible for content found on AeroEx Compliance Library.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold AeroEx, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, affiliates, service providers and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these Terms.
Section 2 “License”
AeroEx warrants that it has the authority to convey the rights which are the subject of this License.
Term and Termination
- Effective Date. This License becomes effective when you sign into site, thereby indicating acceptance of the License terms.
- Access. Continued access to AeroEx site, in this first and subsequent License terms, is subject to timely payment of the License fee as invoiced by AeroEx.
- Term. The term of a License is for the length of time you indicated when paying the License fee. Should you choose to terminate this License earlier, AeroEx, at its sole discretion, will determine the amount of refund, if any, is due to you. When the License terminates, or you do not renew the License, any information you have entered into the site may no longer be accessible to you, and AeroEx does not guarantee that such information will be maintained or archived for access.
- Renewal. Prior to the renewal invoice being issued, you will be contacted by AeroEx.
- Non-renewal. If you choose not to renew the License, your access will be terminated.
- Notwithstanding any of the above: (i) AeroEx may terminate this License without cause on ten (10) days' notice (via email or otherwise) to you should AeroEx Compliance Library content or any component thereof no longer be available for whatever reason; such termination entitles you to a pro-rata refund. (ii) At AeroEx's sole discretion, AeroEx reserves the right to terminate without notice the License of any Member who AeroEx believes has violated the terms or abused the intent of this License; including but not limited to posting profanities, hate speech, potentially libelous statements, marketing promotions or publishing third party content without permission; such termination does not entitle you to a refund of any License fees.
Agreement Binding On Successors
This License shall be binding on and shall inure to the benefit of AeroEx and its heirs, administrators, successors and assigns.
Waiver & Severability
No waiver by AeroEx or any default shall be deemed as a waiver of any prior or subsequent default of the same or other provisions.
If any provision hereof is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the validity or operation of any other provision and such invalid provision shall be deemed to be severed from the Agreement.
This License and the rights and obligations hereunder may not be assigned by you or by operation of law, including, but not limited to, bankruptcy, assignment for benefit of creditors, collateral for a loan or satisfaction of a loan, without the prior written consent of AeroEx; provided, however, that this Agreement and the rights and obligations hereunder shall be freely assignable by AeroEx.
Changes to these Terms
AeroEx may change, revise, modify, add or remove any of these Terms at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this posting from time to time to review the then-current Agreement because your continued use of our Site after any changes to these Terms have been posted will be deemed acceptance of any revised terms. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or discontinuance of any materials, features, products, prices, services, information or the Site.
Our Site is controlled, operated and administered by AeroEx from offices within Switzerland. AeroEx makes no representation that materials on our Site are appropriate or available for use at other locations outside of Switzerland and access to them from territories where their content is illegal or restricted is prohibited. You may not use our Site or export its contents in violation of Swiss export laws and regulations. If you access our Site from a location outside of the Switzerland, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. These Terms shall be governed by the laws of Switzerland , without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between AeroEx and you with respect to your use of our Site. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms or any portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to affect the intent of these Terms, and the remainder of these Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
If you have any questions regarding the use of AeroEx Compliance Library content, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Report Unauthorized Use or Copying
Unauthorized copying of software and internet content is theft. Contact Us at email@example.com to report pirated content and software.